IfThen, a digital media solutions agency based in Atlanta, is looking for a Senior AEM Engineer with Computer Science training and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) expertise to join its team immediately.
The Senior AEM Engineer will focus on the development of CMS and backend services for marketing and media/entertainment clients using the Adobe AEM CMS and will serve as a team member on projects for large Fortune 500 clients.
- 3+ years of experience using commercial or open source CMS deployments and at least two years of experience with AEM, including significant experience in custom template and component development and integration of AEM with third party services such as taxonomy services, third party content feeds, SSO (OAuth/SAML), eCommerce engines, and CRM platforms
- Demonstrated mastery of AEM’s APIs, Java/J2EE, JSP, JCR, Apache Sling, and OSGi
- Experience with frontend frameworks desirable, including HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue, Angular, SASS, etc.
- Proficiency with development tools such as Maven, git, etc
- Proficiency with deployment tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, etc
- Ability to work in an AGILE model using common tools like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with unix based operating systems
- Experience with configuring AEM via OSGi, sling mappings, dispatcher configuration files, etc.
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, or 6+ years professional software development experience, including at least two years working on Agile teams of six to ten people
IfThen Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.