IfThen, a digital media solutions agency based in Atlanta, is looking for an AEM Development Lead with Computer Science training and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) expertise to join its team immediately.
The AEM Development Lead will lead engineers, testers, and program managers in designing and developing AEM-based solutions for large Fortune 500 clients.
- 3+ of experience designing and implementing scalable technology solutions that enable content management, personalization, localization/translation, content distribution/syndication, marketing automation, and analytics
- 5+ years of experience with large-scale AEM deployments, including significant experience in custom template and component development and integration of AEM with third party services such as content feeds, taxonomy services, SSO (OAuth/SAML), eCommerce engines, and CRM platforms
- Demonstrated mastery of AEM’s APIs, Java/J2EE, JSP, JCR, Apache Sling, OSGi
- Experience with frontend frameworks desirable, including HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue, Angular, SASS, etc.
- Experience with additional Cloud Services such as Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics ideal
- Proficiency with development tools such as Maven, git, etc
- Proficiency with deployment tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, etc
- Ability to work in an AGILE model using common tools like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Configuration management and performance optimization knowledge is essential, including Linux, Apache, sling mappings, dispatcher configurations, Akamai, AWS, SSL, etc.
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, or 6+ years professional software development experience, including at least two years working on Agile teams of six to ten people
IfThen Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.