You Are Here (YAH) is looking for a Senior Account Executive, Digital Marketing, with a strategic, digital marketing background to lead client relationships and strategy with the Coca-Cola account. The candidate should be a skilled collaborator with proven experience integrating across internal and external teams to drive best-in-class consumer digital experiences.
Sr. Account Executives handle the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including strategy and research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution. They are responsible for base-level client contact, management of status meetings, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring agency procedures are followed. Senior Account Executives will lead projects from beginning to end while fostering relationships directly with clients and the agency team.
Sr. Account Executives serve as agency implementers for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. They serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
- Develop strategy and consumer programs based on client marketing/business objectives and desired target audience(s), leveraging client’s owned digital platform assets (web, email, app and emerging technologies).
- Leverage internal agency resources & teams to deliver best-in-class work for the client.
- Content authoring and supervision of content publishing across website properties.
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency team.
- Effectively present the agency’s decisions, recommendations and creative to client audiences.
- Lead internal cross-functional project meetings and external client status meetings.
- Resolve challenges and opportunities in a clear, organized and efficient way to limit impact on client and internal resources.
- Manage departmental processes, oversee internal department accounting (billing, job codes, reconciliation), and manage internal project communication.
- Assemble, recommend, monitor budgets and expenses while managing realistic budget expectations for clients.
- Balance the dual expectations of the client and the agency.
- Identify organic business growth opportunities within the account.
- Work with leadership in the development of marketing proposals for new business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5 or more years of digital marketing experience with a consumer product goods company, integrated marketing agency, communications company or media partner known for developing world-class, digital-first media and marketing activation solutions.
- Strong collaborator and project manager with exceptional communications and marketing experience demonstrating over-delivery of best-in-class, integrated digital experiences that are consistently on-time and on-budget.
- Deep understanding of the evolved media landscape, consumer digital behaviors and trends, digital platforms, data and e-commerce.
- Experience developing marketing strategy across owned digital touchpoints (website, CRM, emerging tech) and integrating that into larger brand marketing and media strategy.
- Expert client management and account management skills in retaining, managing, and growing long term relationships.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar website content management systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills and ability to showcase examples of this in clear written and verbal formats.
YAH teams are currently working remote but office flex-time is available.
You Are Here, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.